Crypton is a widely regognised brand name that is synonymous with the manufacture and supply of high quality European garage equipment that is built to provide you with a truly outstanding return on your initial investment.
Garage Equipment Online have been awarded a distribution deal with Crypton because of our continual commitment to customer service and for our reputation within the garage equipment industry for providing our customers with a professional service that is built on trust and integrity.
Crypton garage equipment is amongst the United Kingdom's leading manufacturer's and suppliers of professional DVSA approved MOT and vehicle servicing workshop equipment.
Crypton has been the brand of choice in the automotive servicing industry for over a century and has remained at the forefront of an ever expanding technology curve by supplying innovative and reliable garage equipment that is designed to work as hard as you do for many years to come.
As a brand of leading tyre specialist Continental, Crypton enjoys the powers of innovation and technological expertise of a leading automotive supplier, as well as a comprehensive distribution network that have been carefully selected in terms of location, expertise and their ability to serve our customers from start to finish, so peace of mind is assured throughout the whole process.
The research and development boffins at Crypton believe in delivering only the highest quality products that are up to the job, fit for purpose and represent a long term investment for their customers.
Crypton is a founding member of the UK Garage Equipment Association the (GEA) is the leading representative body that controls the industry standards for garage equipment approvals along with the DVSA.
As a direct result of Crypton's involvment in the development of industry related safety and quality standards you can rest assured that all Crypton Garage Equipment fully complies with all relevant UK and European rules and regulations.
Due to the exceptionally high quality of the Crypton range of european manufactured garage equipment we are able to offer our clients an industry leading 3 year parts and labour warranty as standard with an extended 5 year total care package available as an optional extra.
Crypton Garage Equipment 3 and 5 Year Extended Care Package
- Parts and labour breakdown – Protection from mechanical or electrical breakdown. Our manufacturer trained engineers carry out repairs using original parts.
- Calibrations where applicable – We’ll arrange your equipment to be calibrated by the original manufacturer on time, every time to ensure it remains legally running to meet DVSA requirements.
- Routine consumables used at time of calibration – During calibration, your equipment will be checked for any faults or repair work that is needed, saving you any costly repair work in the future.
- MOT data updates – As it is part of our extended care, there is no need to organize or budget, saving you over £1,000+. We will send you the latest MOT updates as they’re released by DVSA to ensure your equipment remains legally up-to-date.
Crypton Garage Equipment Industry Leading Innovation Since 1890
- 1890 - Crypton was first established under the name of Newton’s and was at the time involved in the manufacture electric motors and generators.
- 1920’s - Crypton expanded into the development of testing equipment designed for the motor industry.
- The company was sold to Lancashire Dynamo and Crypto to expand their range of garage equipment and was renamed Crypton.
- 1950’s - Crypton began to specialise on the invention and innovation of a range of professional diagnostic tools, shaping the history of engine diagnostic equipment and pioneering the use of such equipment.
- 2012 - in 2012 Crypton was purchased by Continental a world leading international automotive supplier and tyre manufacturer.
- 2015 - With the introduction of the new DVSA online system, Crypton designed developed and launched a wireless tablet that affords the user complete flexibility and efficiency of carrying out MOT testing.
- 2016- Crypton expanded its garage equipment product range by introducing two-post lifts and a midrise scissor lift to its portfolio.
Crypton Garage Equipment for when quality and reliability matter above all else, order from the Crypton range by calling a member of our sales team Today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.