Abac A39B Pro 3 Hp 1 Phase 150 Litre Air Compressor
Garage Equipment Online supplies the Abac range of professional garage workshop air compressors, the A39B PRO range of single stage belt driven air compressors affords the user with ultra reliable power and performance in a user friendly package that is easy to use and simple to maintain.
The A39B pro features a 150 litre receiver and single phase power supply which is perfect for low output garage workshop tools such as impact drivers, tyre inflation systems and lift locking mechanisms.
- Superior valve and cylinder head design.
- Precision engineered for efficiency and reliability.
- After cooler.
- Large flywheel.
Unique specially designed shroud ensures cooler operation minimizing wear to valves and cylinders whilst allowing easier removal of downstream condensation.
Combined cast iron and alloy cylinders and all cast iron cylinders fitted to larger units provide the benefits of long life with highly efficient cooling.
Dual oil scraper piston rings, efficient air intake filtration and cooler operation provide better quality compressed air.
- Oversized roller bearings.
- Constructed from the highest quality materials.
- Robust proven design and solid construction provide outstanding levels of durability.
Oil level sight glass.
- Easily accessible air filter and a separate valve plate arrangement allow simple maintenance.
Abac A39B 150 Air Compressor Features and Specifications
- Total weight 87 Kg.
- Compressor dimensions 1375 mm x 420 mm x 950 mm.
- Oil lubricated air compressor provides superior cooling for a long life span.
- Belt driven air compressor.
- Power supply 230/1/50 Volt/Hz single phase requires a 16 amp breaker.
- Capacity Displacement CFM 13.8.
- Capacity Displacement Litre per Minute 393.
- Capacity Free Air Delivery CFM 10.1.
- Capacity Free Air Delivery Litre per Minute 286.
- Maximum Working Pressure PSI 145.
- Maximum Working Pressure Bar 10.
- Motor HP 3.
- Motor kW 2.2.
- Receiver Size in Litres 150.
- Noise dB(A) lpa 73.
- Noise Power Level LwA 93.
- Noise Pressure Level LpA (4 mt) dB(A) 73.
- Outlet Connection 1/2" BSP Female.
- Warranty 12 months on site warranty.
- Pump Speed in RPM 1050.
- Belt Guard Plastic.
- Pump A39B.
- Number of Cylinders 2.
- Number of Stages 1.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
To order your Abac A39B Pro air compressor call Garage Equipment online Today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£692+ VAT
From as little as
£4.00 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.