Honda Engined GX 200 Petrol Air Compressor
Garage Equipment Online has in stock and available for immediate dispatch The Emax Honda GX 200 Engined 6.5 Horse Power Petrol Air Compressor from the GEO range of affordable garage equipment.
The Emax petrol air compressor is an extremely popular choice amongst professionals and home enthusiasts alike.
These petrol air compressors are compatible with unleaded fuel and provide the user with outstanding performance, reliability and value for money.
This robust unit is the ideal piece of equipment where no mains power is available. The GX range of honda engines that are used to power these compressors are renowned for their outstanding durability and performance.
- Automotive duty rated.
- Air Receivers are 2009/105/ CE Standards
- High efficiency air pumps.
- Deep finned cast iron pump.
- Thermal protection cut off.
- 50 litre air receiver.
- 6.5 HP motor.
- Weight 110.2 Kg.
- Runs on unleaded fuel.
- Maximum pressure 8 bar.
- Maximum pressure 115 PSI.
- Cubic feet per minute displacement 20.9.
- Cubic feet per minute free air delivery 15.2.
- Spares and servicing available nationwide.
- Exported worldwide.
- Highly durable powder coated finish.
- One year parts warranty on all EMAX air compressors.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive air compressor finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the air compressor you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
For all Your Air Compressing Equipment needs don’t delay contact a member of our dedicated sales team today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£1097+ VAT
From as little as
£6.33 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.