Garage Equipment Online stocks brand new Class 7 ATL MOT Bays from the GEO range of garage equipment.
Garage Equipment Online will provide you with your very own personally appointed project manager to assist you with the installation of your GEO Class Seven Automated Test Lane MOT Bay.We will provide you with help and assistance every step of the way including assisting you with filling out your VT01 application form.
Our class 7 MOT Bay installations are available with attractive finance options,, any client requiring the presence of one of our engineers to advise regarding the correct positioning of the equipment or DVSA procedures will be required to pay an upfront fee for this service if you then decide to proceed with the full class 7 MOT Bay installation with our company this amount will be deducted from your package total.
Garage Equipment Online will also assist you in liaising with DVSA.(Driver Vehicle Standards Agency)
This service is provided as a courtesy on all MOT Bay purchases from Garage Equipment Online.
Our professional CAD (Computer Aided Design) team will plan out your MOT bay drafted to the required DVSA specifications, and advise you on the appropriate equipment for your requirements.
Garage Equipment Online will put all the hard work into getting your Class 7 MOT bay fully operational so you can concentrate on running your business.
Our Class 7 MOT Bays Include
- 1x Heavy Duty Class 7 ATL 4 Post Lift, the lift features 5.2 metre platforms. (can be upgraded to 5.7 Metre platforms)
- All of our Class 7 MOT Bay Lifts Feature Shaker Plates for Wheel Alignment and a Five Tonne Lifting Capacity.
- 1x European Headlight Aligner.
- 1x Class 7 ATL Jacking Beam.
- Garage Equipment Online can arrange for any required ground works i.e. recessed brake testers or lifts at highly competitive prices. (ask for details)
- 1x Pair of Convex Inspection Mirrors.
- 1x Brake Pedal Depressor.
- 1x European Rolling Brake Tester with integrated gas and smoke analyser saving space and money.
- 1x Full installation and product usage training leaving your operatives feeling confident enough to operate your new Class 7 ATL MOT Bay.
- All Class 7 MOT Bays come with a full two year parts warranty.
The Garage Equipment Online price includes UK delivery, installation and full Project Management services.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Garage Equipment Online Class Seven ATL MOT Bay.
To order your Class 7 MOT Bay Contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0)151 601 4945