Crypton Class 4 ATL MOT Bay
Garage Equipment Online stocks the Crypton range of professional automotive servicing equipment, this listing features the Crypton Class 4 ATL MOT bay, the Crypton brand is widely recognised as a market leader in the UK for providing a wide range of superior DVSA approved MOT equipment to large national chains and small family run garage workshops alike.
People choose Crypton for their outstanding reputation in the field of automotive workshop equipment and for when they are looking to make an investment in their business that will work as hard as they do for many years to come.
Included in the Crypton Class 4 ATL MOT Bay
- 1x Crypton European 4 Post ATL Lift with UK Regulated 24v Control Box CE Certified.
- 1x UK Manufactured Combined Emissions Analyser.
- 1x European Manufactured Automated Brake Tester.
- 1x European Manufactured Recessed Wheel Play Detectors with Remote Control and LED Torch.
- 1x Turntables Integrated into 4 Post ATL Lift.
- 1x European Manufactured Jacking Beam.
- 1x Brake Pedal Depressor.
- 2x 500 mm Diameter Convex Inspection Mirrors.
- 1x 3 year parts and labour warranty as standard, with a 5 Year Extended Warranty Available
Crypton Class 4 ATL MOT Bay Features and Services
- Highly Attractive Finance Options Available, Spread the Cost with 100% Tax Deductible Easy to Manage Payments.
- ATL Lift can be Recessed or Surface Mounted
- Site Survey and CAD Drawings Included.
- Delivery and Installation Included in the Price.
- Available in 4.6, 5.2 and 5.7 Metre Platform Versions.
- Overload Safety Valve.
- Mechanical Safety Locking Device.
- Safety Device that Activates in the Event of a Sudden Loss in Pressure for example a Fractured Hydraulic Hose.
- Attractive Checker Plate Surface, Looks Great and Protects Against Corrosion.
- Full Ancillary Pack Optional
Class Four 4 Post ATL Lift Specifications
- Lifting Capacity 4000 Kg.
- Maximum Lifting Height 1830 mm.
- Descent Time 45 seconds.
- Runway Width 565 mm.
- Runway Length 4560 mm.
- Width to Outside of Posts 3080 mm.
- Motor 3.0 kW.
- Power Supply 400 v 50Hz 3 Phase.
- Supply Fuse T16A.
Increase The Efficiency Of Your Class 4 ATL MoT Bay With a Wireless Tablet
Developed directly by Crypton market leaders in the field of DVSA approved MoT equipment this wireless tablet MoT bay add-on will revolutionise the way you carry out your MoT tests.
Designed to be compatible with all Crypton ATL MoT bay packages and combined emissions analysers this innovative and ergonomic tablet has some amazing time saving features for complete user flexibility and ultra-efficient MoT testing.
10" Touchscreen Wireless Tablet Features
- Direct entry of test results onto the DVSA online system as you complete each task.
- Perform emissions testing without having to return to the workstation.
- Perform brake testing operations from inside the vehicle.
- Print the MoT test results from anywhere in the workshop.
- Comes complete with mains charger, WiFi dongle, network cable and protective case.
- separate internet connection required.
This wireless tablet is an optional extra and is priced at an additional £399.00 + VAT.
Crypton will provide you with your very own personally appointed project manager to assist you with the design planning and installation of your European and UK Manufactured Class Four Automated Test Lane MOT Bay.
Your MOT Bay Installation project manager will also assist you in liaising with VOSA (Vehicle and Operator Services Agency) ensuring that the installation of your class 4 ATL Bay runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Crypton MOT Bays quality and professionalism ingrained into every detail, to order your class 4 ATL MOT package call Garage Equipment Online Today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Base Price£29579Finance Available
From as little as
£170.78 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.