Crypton Class 4 Scissor Lift ATL MOT Bay
Garage Equipment Online stocks the Crypton class 4 ATL Scissor Lift MOT Bay, this ATL package is designed for one man testing of all class 4 vehicles in accordance with all relevant DVSA rules and regulations.
When this ATL MoT bay is recessed into the ground it leaves an aesthetically pleasing flush fit when not in use, however it can also be surface mounted depending on individual preference.
The class 4 ATL scissor lift package is supplied to you with wireless play detectors and turntables as standard and also features an attractive checker plate finish that is not only visually appealing but also provides added protection against corrosion ensuring that your initial investment in your business provide great returns for many years to come.
Class 4 ATL Scissor Lift Features.
- Price includes delivery and installation.
- DVSA approved Class 4 ATL MOT Bay.
- 3 Year parts and labour warranty as standard (Optional 5 Year warranty Available).
- Integrated brake tester adaptor for class 1 & 2 vehicles.
Included in Class 4 ATL Scissor Lift Package
- 1x European manufactured CE certified class 4 scissor lift.
- 1x Crypton UK manufactured combined emissions analyser (wireless option available.)
- 1x European manufactured automated brake tester.
- 1x Recessed wireless play detectors & remote control with integrated LED torch.
- European manufactured recessed turntables.
- 1x European manufactured brake tester.
- 1x European manufactured jacking beam.
- 1x European headlight aligner.
- 1x Brake pedal depressor.
- Convex inspection mirrors.
Class 4 ATL Scissor Lift Specification
- Maximum lifting capacity 4000 Kg, 4 Tonne.
- Lifting Height 1770 mm.
- Lowering times 20 Seconds (approx).
- Runway width 600 mm.
- Runway length 4540 mm.
- Overall width 2150 mm. (Pit)
- Motor 3 kW.
- Power Supply 400 v 50 Hz 3 Phase.
- Supply fuse T16A.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Crypton class 4 ATL scissor lift package quality and professionalism ingrained into every detail, to order yours contact a member of our sales team today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Base Package£36997Finance Available
From as little as
£213.61 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.