Garage Equipment Online stocks the latest advancement in OBD fault code scanners from market leaders AUTEL, the MaxiSys MS906 is the direct replacement diagnostic scan tool for our UK's best selling diagnostic machine the MaxiDAS DS708.
The MaxiSys MS906 is the MS908’s ‘little brother’ this outstanding fault code reader is twice as powerful as the DS708, offering users an eye watering 20 second boot up time.
The Maxidas MS906 is built on the highly capable Android KitKat operating system and with the very latest 6 core processor, it has the power to scan entire vehicle systems quickly and accurately.
The Maxisys MS906 is Faster, lighter, better value for money and more powerful than its nearest competitors.
The MS906 OBD II fault code reader comes equipped with amazing features such as support for over 50 vehicle manufacturers and features actuation testing, special functions, live data and some programming functions.
The Maxisys Ms906 diagnostic scan tool allows you to capture images, send and receive emails and browse the web using its advanced Android functionality.
The MS906 OBD fault code reader features an 8” high resolution touch screen, Wi-Fi, 8 Megapixel camera, 2 GB RAM and a ‘best in class’ 32 GB Internal Hard Drive, the MS906 allows the user to take pictures of faulty parts and email them instantly to your customers in situ providing complete transparency and trust.
The MS906 diagnostic scan tool is self-powered and connects to the car via a cable, it’s the perfect fault diagnosis scan tool for high output garage workshops who require the latest in vehicle diagnostic technology at affordable prices.
The Maxisys MS906 diagnostic scanner is supplied with 12 months of free software updates, UK based telephone support and enhanced European software.
OBD II Fault Code Reader Features
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor.
- 8.0” 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology.
- Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance.
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and flashlight.
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favourite web resources.
- Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation.
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports.
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking.
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 50 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding.
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
- Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch.
- Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components.
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
- Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
- Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
- Connects to car using the MaxiSYS 'intelligent' Main Cable.
OBD Scanner Specification
- Operating System Android TM 4.4.2, KitKat.
- Processor Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor. (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB ROM.
- Display 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024 x 768P resolution.
- Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) / DB16 DLC .
- Camera Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
- Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor. (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output Microphone/Single Speakers.
- Power Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply.
- Battery 5000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery.
- Input Voltage.
- Power Consumption.
- Operating Temperature 10 to 55°C. (14 to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C. (-4 to 158°F)
- Housing Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 270.8*176.0*36.0 mm. (10*6.9*1.4”)
- Unit Weight 930g.
- Protocols ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K-Line, L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.
- Compatibility The MP408 & MV105 accessories are only compatible with the MS905 and MS908, These accessories can not be used in conjunction with the MS906.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Collection and delivery available, to order your Automotive Diagnostic Machine please contact a member of our sales team on +44 (0) 151 601 4945.