Garage Equipment Online stocks the Autel Maxisys MS908 OBD Fault Code Reader, these outstanding, professional OBD Scanners are available with FREE! next day delivery if ordered before 1pm.
The Autel MaxiSys MS908 fault code reader is a direct descendant of the world renowned Autel DS708 Pro diagnostic scan tool, still retaining all of the original functions and features that made the DS708 Pro OBD reader a highly popular choice amongst professional mechanics and garage owners alike, Autel have evolved the range of OBD fault code readers adding some truly amazing new design and software updates that not only improve upon the overall usability of this incredible fault code diagnostic scan tool but also vastly increase the range of faults that can be detected by their brand of vehicle OBD Scanners.
The Autel MaxiSys MS908 has come a long way evolved somewhat since the release of the DS708 with some amazing new features including but by no means limited to VCI, (Vehicle Communication Interface) this amazing new feature allows the user to connect remotely via wireless connectivity, meaning you can diagnose faults from anywhere within your workshop/garage without ever losing communication with the vehicles systems.
The MaxiSys MS908 can accurately diagnose faults across a very wide spectrum of vehicle features including,
Maxisys MS908 Mini OBD Fault Code Reader Capabilities
The MaxiSys MS908 Mini can accurately diagnose faults across a very wide spectrum of vehicle features including,
- Fault code reading.
- Clearing, live data.
- Actuation tests.
- SRS/ ABS.
- Climate Control.
- Parking Sensors.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB).
- Service Reset.
- DPF Coverage.
- Steering Angle Sensors.
- Suspension, Transmission.
- Seat Electrics.
- Body Control Unit.
- Engine Management.
- Door Modules.
- Instrument Cluster and so much more.
With a 9.7" LED captive touch screen, intelligent robust functional design and easy to operate on screen navigation, the MaxiSys allows new comers and seasoned professionals alike to easily diagnose faults across a whole range of vehicle manufacturers including,
OBD Scanner Manufacturer coverage
- Alfa Romeo.
- General Motors.
- Land Rover.
Quite simply the MaxiSys MS908 Mini is one of the most intuitive, professional and easy to operate diagnostic tools available on the market today.
Maxisys MS908 OBD Fault Code Reader Contents
Included in the package are the following items;
- 1x Main Cable.
- 1x USB Cable.
- 1x 12 V AC/DC Adaptor.
- 1x Cigarette Charger.
- 1x Light Fuse.
- 1x Mini USB Cable.
- 1x User Manual.
- 1x Quick Reference Guide.
- 1x PC Suite CD.
- 1x Capacitive Stylus Pen.
- 1x Soft Cloth.
- 1x MaxiSys MS908 Mini Hand Held Case.
- 1x MaxiSys MS908 Mini Carrying Case
Also available as an optional extra is a connector kit that not only allows connection to but also provides the user with the ability to run diagnostic scans on OBD-1 vehicles.
OBD Diagnostic Scan Tool Specification
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Processor: Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4 GHz.
- Display: 7.9" LED Capacitive touch screen with 1024 x 768 P resolution.
- Connectivity: Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection.
- Cellular: 3G/4G module. Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n).
- USB 2.0. Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR.
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 55 °C.
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C.
- Weight and dimensions: MaxiSys Tablet 0.67 kg.
- MaxiSys Mini Case: 8.0 kg 221 mm X 160 mm X 20 mm.
- Regular downloadable software updates from Autel an industry recognised provider of OBD scanners.
- Camera: Rear Facing 5.0 Mega-pixel, AF with Flash-light.
- Audio: Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack.
- Battery/Power: 5000 mAh 3.7 V lithium polymer battery.
- Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply 12 V (9-24 V) 3.9 W.
- Memory: 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board memory.
- ISO 9142-2
- ISO 14230-4
- ISO 15765-4 (K Lines)
- Flashing Code
- SAE J1979 VPW
- SAE J1979 PWM
- CAN ISO 1898
- High speed
- Middle speed
- Low speed and Single wire CAN
- GM UART
- UART Echo Byte Protocol
- Honda Diag-H Protocol
- TP 2.0
- TP 1.6
- SAE J1939
- SAE J1708
- Fault-Tolerant CAN
Increase profits and fault diagnosis times with the Autel MaxiSys MS908 diagnostic scan tool.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
To Order your OBD II Fault Code Reader call +44 (0)151 601 4945 Today.