MOT Pro OBD II Fault Code Reader
Garage Equipment Online Ltd has in stock the MOT Pro OBD II fault code reader these mid range OBD Scanners provide a highly superior level of capability that other diagnostic scan tools in a similar price bracket simply can not match
Designed for use in a professional garage workshop the MOT-Pro OBD Reader is a highly functional and versatile diagnostic scan tool, the MOT Pro provides coverage of over 40 European, Asian and American vehicle manufacturers offering diagnostics on the most common modules such as OBD fault code reading of a vehicles;
- Air Bag.
- Electronic Parking Brake.
- Oil Service Reset.
- Some (TPMS) Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems.
- Some Steering Control Sensors.
- Climate Control.
- Audio and Much More.
The MOT Pro is compatible with a broad range of vehicle manufacturers up to 2015 with our patented and upgradeable Vehicle diagnostic software, software updates are released around 12 to 18 months after new vehicle software has been released by the manufacturers.
MOT Pro OBD II Fault Code Reader Features.
- Works With OBDII compliant vehicles.
- Reads and Erase codes.
- C.A.N capability.
- Colour Scree.
- Upgradable Software.
- Retrieves Vehicle Information.
- Built in OBDII DTC look up.
- Retrieves Generic and Manufacturer codes.
- Views Freeze Frame Data.
- Troubleshoots Engine codes.
- One Touch Engine Vehicle Health Check.
- Prints Data Via PC.
- Displays 02 Sensor Data.
- Troubleshoots Transmission codes.
- Troubleshoots Anti-Lock Brake System. (ABS)
- Troubleshoots Airbag (SRS) codes.
- Electronic Parking Brake. (EPB)
- Oil/Service Reset.
- TPMS/Steering Angle Sensor Calibration.
- Troubleshoots Climate Control codes.
- Troubleshoots Battery Codes.
MOT Pro OBD II Fault Code Reader Specification
- TFT color display. (320 x 240 dpi)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C. (32 to 140°C)
- Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C. (-4 to 158°C)
- External Power 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter.
- Length\Width\Height 212mm. (8.35")\110.5mm (4.35")\37.5mm (1.48")
- Weight 0.28kg without wire 0.484kg with wire.
Included with the MOT Pro OBD II Fault Code Reader are;
- 1x User's Manual.
- 1x Installation CD.
- 1x OBD II cable.
- 1x USB cable.
- 1x SD card.
- 1x Carry case.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
The MOT Pro OBD II Fault Code Reader is in stock and available with FREE next day delivery if ordered by 1pm, to order your diagnostic scan tool call us Today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£474+ VAT
From as little as
£2.74 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.