GEO M1 4 Post Parking Lift
Garage Equipment Online can provide you with the perfect solution to your car storage needs, the GEO range of 4 post parking lifts are available in a range of sizes to suit a wide variety of applications from a single car garage to large vehicle storage facilities.
Why Choose a 4 Post Parking Lift
Our range of robust 4 post parking lifts can effectively double the available vehicle storage space in your garage by allowing the user to raise one vehicle in the air whilst parking another directly below.
They are a great solution for classic car enthusiasts as you can store your pride and joy securely and safely and still have room for your daily driver below.
Our 4 post parking lifts where installed into Mclarens manufacturing facility in the middle of 2017 last year and we are very proud to boast that we had repeat orders from Mclaren early in 2018.
If one of the worlds leading manufacturers of super and hyper cars deems the product to be of such a high build quality that they place a second order so will you.
GEO M1 Parking Lift Features and Specifications
Our entire range of 4 post parking lifts have been subjected to the most thorough CE Certification and strictest quality control in Europe.
All CE technical files are held in our offices in the UK and are available for inspection to all relevant public bodies such as HSE Trading Standards etc.
The GEO M1 Parking Lift is designed to accommodate small cars in very small spaces.
- Platform length 3.3 Metres.
- Post height 2.2 Metres.
- lifting height 1900 mm.
- Overall length without ramps attached 3502 mm.
- Overall length with ramps attached 4306 mm.
- Overall width 2502 mm.
- Column height 2150 mm.
- Platform width 475 mm.
- Platform height when in fully lowered position 125 mm.
- Distance between platforms 800 mm.
- Maximum lifting capacity 3600 Kg. (SWL)
- Oil drip trays included in the price to protect the vehicle being stored below.
- Compatible jacking beam available as an optional extra to assist with a wide range of vehicle servicing applications.
- Standard colours are red and yellow, however they can obtained in a colour of your choosing as a special order item, approximate lead time of three months for custom orders.
- Platform can be relocated to accommodate ATV's Quads.
- Can be moved around or out of the garage via the mobile castor kit and used freestanding or bolted securely to the floor.
To order your 4 post parking lift call Garage Equipment Online Today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£1657+ VAT
From as little as
£9.57 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.