Crypton Class 7 Roller Brake Tester
Garage Equipment Online stocks this outstanding european manufactured class 7 approved roller brake tester from the Crypton range of garage equipment.
This CE certified brake tester comes equipped with the following features as standard.
This high quality European manufactured automated brake tester feature an integrated weighing system that accurately calculates a vehicles braking efficiency in seconds, the roller design simulates actual road conditions providing the user with a simple to use intuitive solution to brake testing for mot purposes.
Crypton Class 7 Roller Brake Tester Technical Data
- Max Brake Force Per Wheel 1250 Kgf.
- Max Axle Weight 600 Kgf.
- Roller diameter 200 mm./li>
- Roller Length 1000 mm.
- Max Distance Between Rollers and Cabinet 12 Metres.
- Test Speed 2.62 Km/h.
- Power Supply 3 Phase.
- Width of Axle to be Tested 800-2200 mm.
- Supply Fuse 25 AT
Crypton Class 7 Roller Brake Tester Features
- 3 Year Parts and Labour Warranty.
- Stylish and robust PC cabinet with Microsoft windows operating system.
- Galvanised Steel Roller Chassis and Cover Plates ensure a long life.
- Integrated weight cells.
- Soft Start Motors.
- Infrared Remote Control Unit.
- 22" Computer Monitor.
- Roller Design provides maximum tyre protection whilst affording a coefficient similar to normal road conditions for ultra accurate readings.
- Full CE and DVSA Approvals.
- Optional 10" Bluetooth Tablet
This Class 7 Roller brake tester is available off the shelf delivery only or delivery and installation ask a member of our sales team for details.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Roller Brake Tester Leasing
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add this roller brake tester in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, Paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Please contact a member of our sales team for details on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available Price on Asking£0+ VAT
From as little as
£0.00 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.