GEO Fully Auto Tyre Machine With Double Assister Arms
Garage Equipment Online stocks high quality fully automatic Professional Tyre Changing Machines with double assister arms and tyre inflation system from the GEO range of garage equipment.
The Ultra-Pro Tyre Changer with double assister arms comes equipped with the following features as standard.
Tyre Changer Features
- 1 phase plug and play. (Requires suitable air supply)
- Pneumatic tilt back post.
- Pneumatic Wheel Lifter unique to this machine.
- Dual power assisting arms left and right for assistance with low profile and run flat tyres.
- Fully integrated jaw inflation system enables you to inflate the tyre while clamped to the turntable.
- Soap brush and tyre lever included.
- Plastic protection kit supplied as standard (jaw clamping, fitting head insert and bead breaker blade).
- Fully automatic with tilting arm. (Air operated)
- Heavy duty bead breaker blade.
- Fully integrated filter regulator lubricator for quality air supply
- Strong bead breaker arm.
- Foot pedal operation.
- Full length abutment pad for breaking the bead of the tyre.
- Heavy duty jaw clamp cylinders
- All Tyre Changers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Tyre Machine Specification:
- Max wheel diameter 45".(1143 mm)
- Max wheel width 16". (406 mm)
- Outside clamping 14"-28".
- Inside clamping 12"-25".
- Single phase 230V/ 50Hz. (3 Phase Available Optional Extra)
- Bead Breaker force 2500 kg.
- Weight 698 kg.
- Air supply 8-10 bar.
Tyre Changing Machine Weights And Dimensions
- Crated Dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 930 mm (Tyre Changer).
- 1230 mm x 450 mm x 350 mm (Help Arm).
- Crated weight: 595 Kg (Tyre Changer).
- 104 Kg (Assister Arms).
This Tyre Changing Machine can be easily retrofitted to remove and replace Motorcycle and ATV Tyres with the use of our optional adaptor priced at an additional cost of £150.00 If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new Tyre Machine, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble smaller items for you at our warehouse prior to shipping.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Please contact a member of our sales team for details on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£2797+ VAT
From as little as
£16.15 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.