GEO Pro Semi Automatic Tyre Changer
The GEO Pro 890S Semi Automatic Tyre Machine is suitable for use on car and motorcycle wheels and comes equipped with the following features as standard.
Tyre Changer Features
- Single phase tyre changer plug and play. (Requires suitable air supply)
- Swing arm operation ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Heavy durable construction.
- Steel fitting head.
- Italian designed tyre machine.
- Strong bead breaker arm with 2500kg breaking force.
- Foot pedal operation.
- Tyre inflator included.
- Soap brush and tyre lever included.
- Moulded Polyurethane jaw covers as standard to prevent damage to alloy wheels.
- All Tyre Changers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Tyre Machine Specification:
- Model: GEO Pro 890S
- Wheel range 10" - 24".
- Single phase 230v / 50 Hz.
- Air supply 8-10 bar.
- Max wheel diameter (Mounted, including tyre) 41".
- Max wheel width 14".
Tyre Changing Machine Weights And Dimensions
- Crated weight 209 kg.
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 930 mm.
- Assembled weight 187 kg.
- Assembled dimensions 840 mm x 700 mm x 1500 mm
This semi auto tyre machine can be easily retrofitted to remove and replace Motorcycle and ATV Tyres with the use of our optional adaptors priced at an additional cost of £150.00.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new Tyre Machine, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble your semi automatic tyre changer for you at our warehouse prior to shipping (Extra Costs Apply).
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards or Paypal. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Leasing Quote Feature
For your convenience we have added the Quick Lease Quote feature to our cart. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Select Leasing Quote
- Step 2: Enter your Basic Information
- Step 3: Submit for an Instant Lease Quote.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience. After acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
For all your Garage Equipment needs don’t delay contact a member of our dedicated sales team today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£987+ VAT
From as little as
£5.70 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.