U 221 Semi Automatic Tyre Machine
Garage Equipment Online stocks high quality Semi Automatic Tyre Changing Machines from the GEO range of garage equipment.
The GEO U221 Semi Automatic Tyre Machine is suitable for use on car and motorcycle wheels and comes equipped with the following features as standard.
Tyre Changer Features
- Model: U221 Tyre Machine
- Single phase tyre changer plug and play. (Requires suitable air supply)
- Tilt Back operation.
- 22" turntable.
- Tyre inflator included.
- Soap brush and tyre lever included.
- Plastic jaw covers as standard to prevent damage to alloy wheels.
- All Tyre Changers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Tyre Machine Specification:
- Wheel range 10" - 22".
- Single phase 230v / 50 Hz.
- Air supply 8-10 bar.
- Max wheel diameter (Mounted, including tyre) 41".
- Max wheel width 14".
- Bead breaker force 2500Kg.
- Noise level 75db.
Tyre Changing Machine Weights And Dimensions
- Crated weight 209 kg.
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 930 mm.
- Assembled weight 187 kg.
- Assembled dimensions 840 mm x 700 mm x 1500 mm
This semi automatic tyre fitting machine can be easily retrofitted to remove and replace motorcycle and ATV tyres with the use of our optional adaptors priced at an additional cost of £150.00.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new tyre changer, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble your semi automatic tyre changing equipment for you at our warehouse prior to shipping (Extra Costs Apply).
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
For all Your Garage Equipment needs don’t delay contact a member of our dedicated sales team today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£837+ VAT
From as little as
£4.83 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.