Garage Equipment Online can provide your business with a highly durable large commercial vehicle tyre bay starter package, these highly robust packages are designed to allow the user to easily remove, replace, balance the tyres, wheels and lift large commercial vehicles such as HGV's, Buses, Coaches, Trucks, Tractors, lorries and earth moving vehicles.
The commercial vehicle starter pack includes the following products;
- 1x 56" Commercial Tyre Changer
- 1x Commercial Vehicle Wheel Balancer
- 1x 7.5 hp 270 Ltr Emax Air Compressor.
- 1x Monster 1 Inch Drive Air Impact Gun.
- 2x 10 Ton Bottle Jacks.
- 2x 6 Ton Axle Stands
Large Commercial Grade Tyre Machine
The GEO commercial tyre machine features a rim capacity from 14" to 56" making it the ideal accessory to any garage workshop who regularly services large commercial vehicles.
Truck and Bus Tyre Machine Features
- 14 to 56 inch rim capacity with extensions.
- Wireless remote control unit.
- Bi-directional chuck with 2 rotational speeds.
- Highly durable powder coated finish.
- 2 year Parts Warranty.
Truck Tyre Changer Specification
- Max wheel width 1200 mm.
- Hydraulic pump motor 2.4/3.0 Kw.
- Gross weight 1300 Kg.
- Power Supply 400v 50 HZ 3 Phase.
- Overall length 2310 mm.
- Overall width 2100 mm.
- Overall height 1100 mm.
Large Commercial Vehicle Wheel Balancer
Garage Equipment Online stocks this high quality fully automatic Commercial Wheel Balancer from the GEO range of garage equipment, this wheel balancer is designed to allow the user to easily balance the wheels on large commercial vehicles such as HGV's, Buses, Coaches, Truck's, Tractors, lorries and earth moving vehicles.
The GEO commercial wheel balancer comes equipped with the following features as standard.
Wheel Balancer Features
- Truck wheel balancer available in single and 3 phase.
- Strong and durable cabinet.
- Stylish weight tray.
- Technologies achieving a zero balance every spin.
- Quick release clamping nut.
- Accurate to 1 gram.
- Full Alloy programme facility 4 programmes in total.
- Including hidden weight, optimisation and multi-spoke function.
- Bolts securely and safely to any concrete floor.
- Fully automatic data input for wheel diameter and wheel offset and rim width.
- Self calibrating wheel balancing machine. (Operator can calibrate periodically making sure of accurate tolerances)
- Set of 4 mounting cones as standard incorporating small four wheel drive cone as standard.
- Rear cone mounting spring.
- Heavy duty wheel rim width callipers.
- Balance weight pliers included as standard.
- Wheel guard to protect operator.
- Digital Display screen.
- Full CE approval.
- Rim diameter capability 13"-56".
- Measuring time 8 seconds.
- 3,4,5 universal flange plate adaptor. (Centre less wheel adaptor) (Optional Extra)
- Fully auto professional wheel balancing machine, ready to work when you need it.
- All Wheel Balancers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Wheel Balancer Weights And Dimensions
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 1160 mm.
- Crated weight 200 Kg.
Wheel Balancer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 920 mm x 700 mm x 1660 mm.
- Assembled weight 172 Kg.
Our Tyre Changing and Wheel balancing Machines can be easily retrofitted to remove replace and balance Motorcycle and ATV Tyres with the use of our optional adaptors priced at an additional cost of £150.00 for Tyre Changing Machine adaptors or £249.95 for Wheel Balancing Machine adaptors.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new equipment, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble smaller items for you at our warehouse prior to shipping.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Please contact a member of our sales team for details on +44 (0)151 601 4945.