Garage Equipment Online stocks high quality fully automatic tyre bay starter packages from the GEO range of garage equipment.
The Fully Automatic starter pack includes the following products;
- 1x fully automatic tyre machine with assister arm.
- 1x fully automatic wheel balancer.
- 1 x 2.7 Tonne mid-rise scissor lift.
- 1 x Quicktrak 2 Wheel Laser Aligner.
- 1 x 3 hp 200 Ltr Emax Air Compressor.
- 1 x half inch drive electric impact gun.
- 2 x three ton fast lift trolley jacks.
Fully Automatic Tyre Machine Features
This outstanding fully automatic Tyre Changer with assister arm and tyre inflation system comes equipped with the following features as standard:
- 1 phase plug and play. (Requires suitable air supply)
- Pneumatic tilt back post .
- Tyre inflator included.
- Soap brush, and Tyre lever included.
- Heavy duty breaker blade.
- Strong bead breaker arm.
- Full length abutment pad for breaking the bead of the tyre.
- Plastic jaw covers as standard on jaw clamping unit, fitting head and bead breaker blade to prevent damage to alloy wheels.
- All Tyre Changers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Tyre Changer Specification:
- Wheel range 10" - 24".
- Single phase 230V/ 50Hz. (3 Phase Available as optional Extra)
- Max wheel diameter 41"
- Max wheel width 14".
- Outside clamping 10"-24".
- Inside clamping 12"-24"
- 2500 Kg bead breaker pressure
- Air supply 8 bar.
Tyre Changer weights and dimensions in the crate:
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 930 mm.
- Crated weight 287 Kg.
Tyre Changer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions: 840 mm x 700 mm x 1600 mm
- Assembled weight: 256 Kg
Fully Automatic Wheel Balancer Features
Tyre Changer and wheel balancer package five includes this high quality Wheel Balancer this piece of value for money garage equipment comes equipped with the following features as standard.
- Single phase 240V Electronic wheel balancer.
- Strong and durable cabinet.
- Stylish weight tray.
- Technologies achieving a zero balance every spin.
- Quick release clamping nut.
- Accurate to 1 gram.
- Full Alloy programme facility 4 programmes in total.
- Bolts securely and safely to any concrete floor.
- Automatic data input for wheel diameter and wheel offset on the shaft.
- Self calibrating machine (Operator can calibrate periodically making sure of accurate tolerances.
- Set of 4 mounting cones as standard incorporating small four wheel drive cone as standard.
- Rear cone mounting spring.
- Heavy duty wheel rim width callipers.
- Balance weight pliers as standard.
- Wheel guard for added safety.
- Digital Display screen.
- Full CE approval.
- Motorcycle adaptor. (Optional Extra)
- Rim diameter capability 10"-24"
- Maximum wheel weight 65 Kg.
- Rim width up to 20".
- Measuring time 8 seconds.
- 3,4,5 universal flange plate adaptor. (Centre less wheel adaptor) (Optional Extra)
- All Wheel Balancers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Wheel Balancer weights and dimensions in the crate:
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 1160 mm.
- Crated weight 122 Kg.
Wheel Balancer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 920 mm x 700 mm x 1660 mm
- Assembled weight: 98 Kg
Our Tyre Changing and Wheel balancing Machines can be easily retrofitted to remove replace and balance Motorcycle and ATV Tyres with the use of our optional adaptors priced at an additional cost of £150.00 for Tyre Changing Machine adaptors or £249.95 for Wheel Balancing Machine adaptors.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new equipment, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble smaller items for you at our warehouse prior to shipping.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Please contact a member of our sales team for details on +44 (0)151 601 4945.