Semi Auto Tyre Shop Starter Package Plus
Garage Equipment Online has a range of Tyre Shop Starter Packages available to choose from the Semi Auto Package includes the following products,
- 1x Semi Automatic Tyre Machine with Assister Arm.
- 1 x Semi Automatic Wheel Balancer.
- 1 x 3 hp 200 Ltr Emax Air Compressor.
- 1 x half inch drive electric impact gun.
- 1 x 2.7 Tonne mid-rise scissor lift.
- 2 x three ton fast lift trolley jacks.
- 1 x Quicktrak 2 Wheel Laser Aligner.
This semi-automatic Tyre Changer comes equipped with the following features as standard.
- 1 phase plug and play. (Requires suitable air supply)
- Swing arm operation ideal for small workshops and home use.
- Tyre inflator included.
- Soap brush and tyre lever included.
- Plastic jaw covers as standard to prevent damage to alloy wheels.
- All Tyre Changers come with a full two year parts warranty
Tyre Changer Specification:
- Wheel range 10" - 24".
- Single phase 230V/ 50Hz.
- Air supply 8-10 bar.
Weights and dimensions in the crate:
- Crated weight 209 Kg.
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 930 mm.
- Assembled weight 187 Kg.
Tyre Machine Assembled Dimensions:
- Assembled dimensions: 840 mm x 700 mm x 1500 mm.
Semi Automatic Tyre Machine Features
This Semi Auto Wheel Balancer comes equipped with the following features as standard.
- UK designed embedded software.
- 1 phase plug and play Led display.
- Added safety auto start feature when hood is lowered.
- Motor driven.
- 3 alloy programs.
- Self calibration allowed.
- Wheel Balancer comes equipped with cones, measuring callipers and weight pliers.
- All Wheel Balancers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Wheel Balancer Specification:
- Rim Size 10" - 24".
- Rim Width 1.5" - 20".
- Max Wheel Weight 65 Kg.
- Single Phase.
Weights and dimensions in the crate:
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 1160 mm.
- Crated weight 122 Kg.
Wheel Balancer Weight and Dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 920 mm x 700 mm x 1660 mm.
- Assembled weight 98 Kg.
Mid Rise Scissor Lift Features
- Scissor concealing platforms.
- Surface mounted scissor lift.
- Highly stable scissor lift
- This mid-rise scissor lift has a maximum lifting height of 960 mm.
- Mechanical dual-gear safety.
- Surface mounted slimline mobile car scissor lift.
- Mechanical locking and parachute valves in case of hydraulic hose fracture.
- Hydraulic lock.
- Safe and reliable.
- This mid rise scissor lift comes complete with mobile trolley attachment.
- Requires minimal assembly.
- Ideal for tyre shops, garages with low ceiling height, classic car enthusiasts and home use.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- All of our mid rise Scissor Lifts come with a full two year parts warranty.
Mid Rise Scissor Lift Technical Data
- Motor Power: 2.2 Kw.
- Power Supply: 380/220 v.
- Air Supply: 6-8 kg/ cm2.
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 5-40°.
- Operating Ambient Humidity: 30-90%.
- Lifting Capacity: 2700 kg.
- Maximum Lifting Height: 960 mm.
- Platform Height: 120 mm.
- Platform Length: 1460 mm.
- Platform Width: 480 mm.
- Overall Length: 2010 mm.
- Overall Width: 1810 mm.
Our Tyre Changing and Wheel balancing Machines can be easily retrofitted to remove replace and balance Motorcycle and ATV Tyres with the use of our optional adaptors priced at an additional cost of £150.00 for Tyre Changing Machine adaptors or £249.95 for Wheel Balancing Machine adaptors.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new equipment, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble smaller items for you at our warehouse prior to shipping.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Please contact a member of our sales team for details on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£3693+ VAT
From as little as
£21.32 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.