The all-new MaxiSYS Ultra which is the first vehicle diagnostics tool to be designed to match the growth of more complex automotive electrical systems and Electric Vehicles (EV) which are becoming ever more commonplace.
Combines diagnostics, service, extensive live data, channel coding, and ECU reflashing.
The flagship MaxiSYS Ultra has a large screen, our fastest processors, our largest ever SSd memory, and even a docking station as standard. The MS Ultra now comes with 3 years of software updates included when purchased via an authorised UK Autel dealer
The Ultra can also be upgraded with the EV Expansion Pack to extend its EV capabilities and/or can be upgraded with ADAS software.
This vehicle diagnostic tool combines diagnostics, service, extensive live data, channel coding, and ECU reflashing as seen on the MS908Pro. New to the Ultra is our MaxiFlash VCMI with built-in Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Signal Generator, and OBDC Bus Check Functions.
The VCMI also has Enhanced Protocol Compatibility and supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD, J2534, and DoIP protocols. This Vehicle diagnostic machine has all-new software specialist capabilities that we have named Repair Assits, DTC Analysis, Topology Mapping, and Relevant Cases.
MaxiSYS Ultra includes a number of great features such as outstanding coverage with 80+ manufacturers, full diagnostics, 26 service functions, channel coding, and programming.
The Ultra can be upgraded to operate our ADAS products.
Our additional Oscilloscope Accessory Kit can be purchased separately.
Please note that grey imported tools will not receive our UK updates, 2-year UK
warranty, or the 2-year UK telephone support package.
- Extended 2 years warranty
- 3-year Software free updates included
- 80+ Manufacturers
- Full diagnostics
- 26 Service Functions
- Channel coding and programming
- MaxiFlash VCMI included
- Built-In Oscilloscope
- The 4-Channel Oscilloscope is faster with 20MHz Bandwidth, more accurate with 80MS/s sampling data rate, and a 32M memory buffer that stores more complex signals, zoom, and replay.
- Our pre-set Guided Test and Waveform Library instructs technicians on use and fault analysis We also provide a large number of cloud preset cases, including connection diagrams, waveform library, reference waveforms, fault case analysis, and one-press waveform settings.
- Built-In Waveform Generator
- The Waveform Generator is used to test a sensor, an actuator, or an ECU without the need to replace them one by one to identify the fault. This is done by simulating signals of various sensors and ECUs, and identifying hardware issues.
- Simulates sensor signals to quickly diagnose ECU, sensor, and wiring harness issues;
- Simulates ECU signals to perform active tests to verify functions of certain parts (Electronic fan, solenoid valves, etc.);
- Simulates actuator signals and verifies the communication status between the actuator and ECU (Electronic fan, solenoid valve, headlight)
- Built-In Multimeter - The professional Multimeter will measure voltage, current, resistance, diode, frequency/period, duty cycle, connectivity, and pulse width
- Built-In CAN Bus Check - The CAN Bus Check can quickly determine whether the OBD pins are functioning correctly.
- J2534, DoIP Bus, CAN-FD Bus, RP1210, and D-PDU The Autel VCMI supplied with the Ultra and MS919 supports all the latest communication and application programming interface protocols.
- System Topology
- With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software,
the technician can see a colour-coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
- The display shows the structure of communication between modules and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTCs and access the system.
- Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, and Volvo.
- Repair Assistant - Our Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status, and the priority for the undertaking. Very simply, the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
- Prioritisation - The best solution path is given in priority via automatic sorting.
- Guided Maintenance - An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solving the maintenance problems.
- Accurate Recommendation
- Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
- In the case of multiple inspection steps, you can carry out the inspection step by step, or skip unnecessary steps.
- Currently available on BMW, JLR, GM, Ford, Chrysler, and Porsche.
- Relevant Cases - The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair
cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
- Tech Services Bulletins - See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules,
DTCs, repair methods, program updates, and recall strategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, and Kia.
- DTC Analysis - The DTC Analysis describes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, and Mercedes.
- Size: 12.9"
- Resolution: 2732 x 2048
- Type: TFT-LCD capacitive touch screen
- Touch Screen
Updates Price: £1,195.00,/li>
- Operating systems: Android 7.0
- Boot Time: 10 seconds
- Processor: 2,3GHz + 1,7GHz Samsung Exnos 8895V Octa-Core
- Memory: 4GB RAM & 64GB on-board memory
- Size: 18,000mAh
- Type: Lithium-Polymer
- Usage from Charge: 8 Hours
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Power Consumption: MAX 20W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +55°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Built-in Hardrive
- Capacity: 256GB
Megapixels: 5 Megapixels
- Megapixels: 16 Megapixels
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Speakers: Dual
- 1 x Main Unit
- 1 x MaxiFlash VCMI
- 1 x Docking Station
- 1 x Main Cable V2.0
- 1 x USB 2.0 V2
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor (12V)
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter
- 2 x Light Fuse
- 1 x Clipper Cable
- 4 x Scope Test Leads
- 2 x Multimeter Test Lead
- 2 x Secondary Ignition Pickup
- 2 x Attenuator 20:1
- 4x6 x Breakout Leads
- 2 x Multimeter Probe
- 2 x Flexible back-pinning Probe
- 5 x Back-pinning Probe
- 2 x Back-pinning Probe Screw
- 20 x Back-pinning Probe Replacement Needle
- 2x2 x Small Crocodile Clip
- 1x2 x Large Dolphin Clip
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x Packing List
- 1 x Soft Cloth
- 1 x Tool Box
- 1 x Carrying Case