Maxisys MS919 Vehicle Diagnostics Machine
The all-new MaxiSYS MS919 shares exactly the same software and multi-purpose VCMI as the Ultra, but the diagnostic tablet is without the docking station and has a smaller screen and smaller memory.
Built-in Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Signal Generator, and OBD Bus Check
The great news is that the MS919 represents excellent value for money, retaining all the software and VCMI features of the Ultra
This vehicle diagnostic tool has all-new software specialist capabilities that we have named Repair Assist, DTC Analysis, Topology Mapping, and Relevant Cases.
Our additional Oscilloscope Accessory Kit can be purchased separately and includes items of 1 x 65Amp Current Clamp, 1 x Coil On Plug (COP) Probe, 2 x HT Extension Leads, and 2 x Battery Clamps.
Please note that grey imported tools will not receive our UK updates, 2-year UK warranty, or the 2-year UK telephone support package.
- Extended 2 years warranty
- 1-year Software free updates included
- 80+ Manufacturers
- Full diagnostics
- 26 Service Functions
- Channel coding and programming
- MaxiFlash VCMI included
- Built-In Oscilloscope
- The 4-channel oscilloscope is faster with 20MHz Bandwidth, more accurate with 80MS/s sampling data rate, and a 32M memory buffer that stores more complex signals, zoom, and replay.
- Our pre-set Guided Test and Waveform Library instructs technicians on use and fault analysis We also provide a large number of cloud preset cases, including connection diagrams, waveform library, reference waveforms, fault case analysis, and one-press waveform settings.
- Built-In Waveform Generator
- The Waveform Generator is used to test a sensor, an actuator, or an ECU without the need to replace them one by one to identify the fault. This is done by simulating signals of various sensors and ECUs, and identifying hardware issues.
- Built-In Multimeter
- Simulates sensor signals to quickly diagnose ECU, sensor, and wiring harness issues; Simulates ECU signals to perform active tests to verify functions of certain parts (Electronic fan, solenoid valves, etc.); Simulates actuator signals and verifies the communication status between the actuator and ECU (Electronic fan, solenoid valve, headlight)
- Built-in Multimeter The professional Multimeter will measure Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode, Frequency/Period, Duty Cycle, Connectivity, and Pulse Width.
- Built-In CAN Bus Check The CAN Bus Check can quickly determine whether the OBD pins are functioning correctly.
- J2534, DoIP Bus, CAN-FD Bus, RP1210, and D-PDU - The Autel VCMI supplied with the Ultra and MS919 supports all the very latest communication and application programming interface protocols.
- System Topology
- With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software, the user can see a colour-coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
- The display shows the structure of communication between modules and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTC's and access the system.
- Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, and Volvo.
- Repair Assistant - Our Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status, and the priority for the undertaking. Very simply, the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
- Prioritisation - The best solution path is given in priority via automatic sorting.
- Guided Maintenance - An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
- Accurate recommendation - Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault. In the case of multiple inspection steps, you can carry out the inspection step by step, or skip unnecessary steps.
- Relevant Cases - The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
- Tech Services Bulletins - See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates, and recall strategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, and Kia.
- DTC Analysis - The DTC Analysis describes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, and Mercedes.
- Size: 9.7"
- Resoultion: 2048 x 1536
- Type: TFT-LCD capacitive touch screen
- Touch Screen
- Software Updates (1 Year Included)
- Updates Price: £1,195.00
- Operating System: Andriod 7.0
- Boot Time: 10 seconds
- Processor: 2,3GHz + 1,7GHz Samsung Exnos 8895v Octa-Core
- Memory: 4GB Ram
- Size: 15,000mAh
- Type: Lithium-Polymer
- Usage from Charge8 hours
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Power Consumption:MAX 20W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +55°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +70°C
- Built-in Hardware
- Capacity: 128GB
- USB 3.0
Resolution: 5 Megapixels
- Resolution: 16 Megapixels
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Speakers: Dual
- 1 x Main Unit
- 1 x MaxiFlash VCMI
- 1 x Main Cable V2.0
- 1 x USB 2.0 V2
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor (12v)
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter
- 2 x Light Fuse
- 1 x Clipper Cable
- 4 x Scope Test Leads
- 2 x Multieter Test Lead
- 2 x Secondary Ignition Pickup
- 1 x Attenuator 20:1
- 4x6 x Breakout Leads
- 2 x Multimeter Probe
- 2 x Flexible Back-pinning Probe
- 5 x Back-pinning Probe
- 20 x Back-pinning Probe Replacement needle
- 2x2 x Small Crocodile Clip
- 1x2 x Large Dolphin Clip
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x Packing List
- 1 x Soft Cloth
- 1 x Tool Box
- 1 x Carrying Case
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£3995+ VAT
From as little as
£23.07 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.