GEO Entry Level Hand Spin Wheel Balancer
Garage Equipment Online stocks hand spin Wheel Balancer from the GEO range of garage equipment.
This CE certified Wheel Balancer comes equipped with the following features as standard.
Wheel Balancer Features
- Single phase 240V Electronic wheel balancer.
- Hand spin balancing technology.
- Light weight in construction but durable enough to cope with the heaviest of wheels.
- Manual clamping nut with hand spin facility.
- Technologies achieving a zero balance every spin.
- Accurate to 1g.
- Full Alloy programme facility 4 programmes in total.
- Bolts securely and safely to any concrete floor.
- Manual input of data.
- Self calibrating machine (Operator can calibrate periodically making sure of accurate tolerances.
- Set of 4 mounting cones as standard incorporating small four wheel drive cone as standard.
- Heavy duty wheel rim width callipers.
- Balance weight pliers as standard.
- No wheel guard required as maximum RPM is 80.
- Manual foot brake for easy weight location
- Compact unit for confined spaces.
- Cone mounting lugs on machine body for easy storage.
- LED Display screen.
- Full CE approval.
- Motorcycle adaptor. (Optional Extra)
- 3,4,5 universal flange plate adaptor. (Centre less wheel adaptor, Optional Extra)
- Maximum wheel weight 65 kg.
- Rim diameter capability 10"-24".
- Rim width up to 20".
- Measuring time 8 seconds.
- Small weight tray durable in construction.
- All Wheel Balancers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Wheel Balancer Dimensions
- Crated dimensions 760 mm x 560 mm x 1030 mm
- Crated weight 66 kg.
Wheel Balancer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 460 mm x 560 mm x 910 mm.
- Assembled weight: 44 kg
This Wheel Balancing Machine can be easily retrofitted to balance Motorcycle Tyres with the use of our optional adaptor priced at an additional cost of £249.95.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new equipment, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble smaller items for you at our warehouse prior to shipping.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Please contact a member of our sales team for details on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£647+ VAT
From as little as
£3.74 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.