GEO Fully Automatic Wheel Balancer
Garage Equipment Online stocks high quality fully automatic Wheel Balancing Machines from the GEO range of garage equipment.
This Wheel Balancer comes equipped with the following features as standard.
Wheel Balancer Features
- Single phase 240V Electronic wheel balancer.
- Strong and durable cabinet.
- Stylish weight tray.
- Technologies achieving a zero balance every spin.
- Quick release clamping nut.
- Accurate to 1g.Full Alloy programme facility 4 programmes in total.
- Including hidden weight, optimisation and multi-spoke function.
- Bolts securely and safely to any concrete floor.
- Fully automatic data input for wheel diameter and wheel offset and rim width.
- Self calibrating wheel balancing machine. (Operator can calibrate periodically making sure of accurate tolerances)
- Set of 4 mounting cones as standard incorporating small four wheel drive cone as standard.
- Rear cone mounting spring.
- Heavy duty wheel rim width callipers.
- Balance weight pliers included as standard.
- Wheel guard to protect operator.
- Digital Display screen.
- Full CE approval.
- Motorcycle adaptor. (Optional Extra)
- Maximum wheel weight 65kg.
- Rim diameter capability 10"-24".
- Measuring time 8 seconds.
- 3,4,5 universal flange plate adaptor. (Centre less wheel adaptor) (Optional Extra)
- Fully professional wheel balancing machine, ready to work when you need it.
- All Wheel Balancers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Wheel Balancer Weights And Dimensions
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 1160 mm.
- Crated weight 122KG.
Wheel Balancer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 920 mm x 700 mm x 1660 mm.
- Assembled weight 98kg.
This Wheel Balancing Machine can be easily retrofitted to be used to balance Motorcycle Tyres with the use of our optional adaptor priced at an additional cost of £249.95.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new equipment, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble smaller items for you at our warehouse prior to shipping.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of credit cards or Paypal, we are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Lease Application Feature
For your convenience we have added the lease application feature to our cart process. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Enter your contact information.
- Step 2: Choose your payment method from the available options, credit card, bank transfer, paypal or lease application.
- Step 3: Submit payment or enter your products into our lease application process.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience, after acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
Please contact a member of our sales team for details on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
Finance Available£1047+ VAT
From as little as
£5.73 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.