GEO Pro Semi Automatic Wheel Balancer
High Quality Semi Auto Wheel Balancer from the GEO Pro Range.
This outstanding value for money Wheel Balancer comes equipped with the following features as standard.
Wheel Balancer Features
- Model: GEO Pro 66B
- Single phase 240V Electronic wheel balancer.
- Stylish weight tray.
- Italian-made Software
- Automatic Start/Stop
- Technologies achieving a zero balance every spin.
- Quick release clamping nut.
- Accurate to 1g or 5g (Optional).
- Full Alloy programme facility, 3 programmes in total.
- Bolts securely and safely to any concrete floor.
- Automatic rim diameter measurement.
- Self calibrating machine (Operator can calibrate periodically making sure of accurate tolerances.
- Strong and durable cabinet with High quality Powder Coating.
- Set of 4 mounting cones as standard incorporating small four wheel drive cone as standard.
- Rear cone mounting spring.
- Heavy duty wheel rim width callipers.
- Balance weight pliers as standard.
- Wheel guard for added safety.
- Digital Display screen.
- Full CE approval.
- Motorcycle adaptor. (Optional Extra)
- Rim diameter capability 10"-24"
- Maximum wheel weight 65 kg.
- Rim width up to 20".
- Spin Cycle: 8 seconds.
- Spin Speed: 200 RPM
- 3, 4 and 5 stud universal flange plate adaptor (Centreless wheel adaptor.) (Optional Extra.)
- All Wheel Balancers come with a full two year parts warranty.
Wheel Balancer Weights And Dimensions
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 1160 mm.
- Crated weight 122 kg.
Wheel Balancer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 920 mm x 700 mm x 1660 mm
- Assembled weight: 98 kg
This Wheel Balancing Machine can be easily retrofitted to balance Motorcycle Tyres with the use of our optional adaptor priced at an additional cost of £247 + VAT.
If you are unsure as to how to correctly assemble your new equipment, Garage Equipment Online can pre-assemble smaller items for you at our warehouse prior to shipping.
Garage Equipment Online Payment Options
Garage Equipment Online accepts payments by way of Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards or Paypal. We are also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a credit intermediary this allows us to provide our customers with highly competitive garage equipment finance and leasing deals.
Garage Equipment Leasing Quote Feature
For your convenience we have added the Quick Lease Quote feature to our cart. Simply add the garage equipment products you are interested in to your shopping cart and enter into our 3 step process.
- Step 1: Select Leasing Quote
- Step 2: Enter your Basic Information
- Step 3: Submit for an Instant Lease Quote.
When you submit your products as a leasing application you will be contacted by a member of our leasing team at the earliest convenience. After acceptance there is a 14 day cooling off period on all leasing deals, so don't simply window shop, get the Garage Equipment your business needs today.
For all your Garage Equipment needs don’t delay contact a member of our dedicated sales team today on +44 (0)151 601 4945.
Hover mouse over or tap image to enlarge.
From as little as
£5.76 per week.
Leasing is subject to status and credit searches. All prices exclude VAT.